Monday 5 August 2013

Striking Scorpions Incoming

So after a bit of a pause, I've managed to complete a squad of 8 striking scorpions, in 6th edition they seem to be a better bet in general instead of banshees, as much as it pains me to say that. I may still end up painting a unit of banshees just because they are so cool, in the mean time here are the scorpions.


8 might seem like an odd number to go for, but 6 isnt enough by the time they've weathered a round or two of shooting, I may expand the unit to 10 at a later date, but currently 8 seems to work well. You may even notice the 'Exarch' is a newer (but still not current) scorpion model, the whole unit is now out of production (OOP). This was mostly because I wanted metal models, but I may also use other OOP units for nostalgia to go along with the green bases!

WIP photos of Karandras soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment